Friday, November 26, 2010

Pokemon Mobile Game For Nokia 6300

tools of the trade and use ingredients that

tools that I use
Sorry for not cooking a number : "if you do not have the cavatorsoli I can live 'or "I'd love to learn how to make a charlotte, but without the mold can not do it."
the beginning you think that without a thousand gears not be able to do anything. Nothing could be further from the truth. Finally, after many a waste of money to buy items at unexpected, I converted to the "less is more".
So I suggest you take a wooden board in the kitchen (also used to serve cheese and cold cuts) a large plastic and a smaller one.
A media and a large pan. A large pot and small. A pan large enough. Ramekins of different size (better than porcelain because they bring to the table as they are).
A strain of knives, a whip (a tip: high quality) and a heavy mortar, a colander. Wooden spoons and a spatula, silicone creams. A food processor with accessories. Why do not we of course with a whisk to mix the ingredients for a cake. ça va sans dire!
The ingredients that I like to cook
Among a race other than the time to devote to daily spend is 10 minutes. Yes daily spending. Why I think it's beautiful pull and think at the time, exhausted from the day's work, one sees around a table prepared to eat fresh food, cooked for the evening. Fear not! Dinner leftovers can become elements for the next dinner or lunch box may be the work the next day. much better than usual and sad sandwich. And even more healthy!
are not organic at all costs. I know that is not very fashionable to say, but not everyone can afford to shop for jewelry. So go ahead so things fresh, but my intention is not to use canned foods, frozen foods and sauces prepared in jars. But please, if sometimes we beat the pesto ready, nothing happens!
One thing I really like instead is to buy the ingredients, pots, special spices in supermarkets and markets when they are around the world. I like to go home with a souvenir of the trip to share with friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment