Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Synyster Gates Hair Styles

Prince and Satan (not Santana ...)




Ah ah, yeah, he spoke tonight in this wonderful program that is "Mysteries" on Italy 1.
Now, the question arises, who the hell I was watching mysteries to do?
Well, there was nothing on TV ok but thank God I have not missed a story on Prince.
Nothing new to tell the truth, there was talk of subliminal messages and the great connoisseur in this study has brought up Prince and his Purple Rain, a clear reference Satanist.
addition, the phenomenon did hear Darling Nikki, his tail instead. As many know, the ending of the song, if turned over on the other hand, says something like "how are you?" I'm fine because the Lord is coming soon. "

professorone Conclusion of "God is, among other things, appointed to the contrary and there is Satan, this is the typical system used by Satanists."

Now, as soon as possible I will try to post the video in the meantime know that I wrote as follows closely what I remember.

I could have done something wrong but not the conclusion.

Well, now you are well advised, Prince is Satan and the end ... ourselves a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment