Monday, January 3, 2011

Kharghar Property Seller

Ordine e salmone....


First post of the year!
The first day of the year I spent tidying up tons of recipes.
amazing how many recipes I have collected over 27 years of life. Some have the handwriting of the elementary school ... is it true that with some passion and ability we are born ...

So I have collected them all in a ring that EXERCISE decorai in seventh grade. I remember I had a cover so bad that I thought that I could paste any obscenity and was certainly more beautiful ...
We attacked all the pieces of wrapping paper that I used at home. Professor of Technical Education also made me vote for that task extracurricular not required.
What memories ...
This is the loot of recipes ...


In this Babel of ricettuzze I found a note:
"Ricotta, salmon and chives."
point.
Wow ... tight I would say ...
But yesterday I had the three ingredients in the house.
Why not try it, because I do not like the Philadelphia and I missed the starter?
I whipped together 250 g of cheese and 100 g of smoked salmon.
I put everything in the pastry bag, decorated with pink peppercorns, 1 / 8 slice of lemon and chives. What do you think?

aahh Happy New Year!
I guarantee you that they were sublime ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment