Thursday, January 6, 2011

Henri Bendel Eucalyptus Candle

I particolari parte 6: la sfera di bignè



Come avevo annunciato nel menù avrò spiedini Fruit and cream puffs. In
American sites and now the Italians, what makes the difference in a buffet, in addition to the quality of sfizioserie proposals, is not static presentation ...
is one thing to see everything and lying flat on the table and it is one thing to see food arranged on several levels. Two photographs have inspired me

I do not really remember where I've learned .... but I'd be happy to track down the artists ...
anyway ...
from the sphere of cream puffs and the ball came out this Christmas
:
With a polystyrene sphere of 30 cm in diameter (6.50 €), a tablespoon of white glue and 3 sheets of tissue paper (30 cents) less disc on which I have prepared these hemispheres infilzerò cream puffs and fruit kebabs.
I like a lot '...





This post is the general organization of my graduation party ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment