Monday, February 28, 2011

What To Do If Swallow Scope

Ecco le foto!


I took a well deserved month off ... from the blog!
And only the blog because I'm working hard.
I also have several new features which I will tell you in a while '.
Unfortunately, I checked on my skin when you work alone or have available a room in which to act in a systematic way, or if you assemble at home should be at least have the cooperation of someone.
I say this because my party (which by the way it went really well!) Was organized at home with a parent who hates clutter and dirty and the kitchen with a parent who can not stand the smell of cooking .. ..
unfortunately so I could fix everything the way I wanted on time. Finally, the official photographer was brewing flu and forgot a lot of details ... Patience ...
But now I'll show you ....




cake strabuonissima (Modesto, obviously ...)


For further details I only half shots ..



.. the pelleted lovely tree and guestbook are appreciated but not photographed (but I say ..... argfljbjbsfubcglanjhgdj .... because if you do not have a brother photographer?? LOL)

and news?
Well there is not much to say and much to do ...
"because" of the graduation party I have received requests to set up a baptism and a wedding March 27 April 30.
but on this occasion I will certainly helpers .... Embee ... it takes!

Thanks for your support!
In the next post I will see how the construction of the baptism in yellow and green and cosa ho ideato ieri per tenere a bada i miei millemila orecchini!!!
Buona settimana!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment